1. Strombringer’s Treasure – Jewelry boxes, mirror boxes, oak/ poplar large and small; lidded boxes turned in walnut, cherry, oak, pine, poplar; feast gear plates; end grain cutting blocks;
jewelry of all kinds; scented castle soap, scented lotion bars, sugar scrub, body butter, flavored lip balms, coins, Viking caps, some garb and cloaks, canvas bags, deco fabric pouches,
calligraphy boxes by special order only, spindle sticks by special order only. Custom orders are taken. Marguerite Stewart - StormbringersTreasure@yahoo.com
Can be found on Facebook at Stormbringer’s Treasure.
2. Tessa the Amnesiac Wandering Scavenger Merchant – I strive to provide some of the items my fellow SCAdians need to make their pursuit of the dream easier, more enjoyable, and more fun. I make garb and recover camp stools and directors’ chairs, and curate miscellaneous items, including but not limited to: Jewelry and feast gear. I steal from the dead and pass the savings on to you! Terri Dean Harvey - firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Two Baronesses – Buttons, homemade soap, and winingas.
4. Gryphon's Moon – Silver & Bronze Jewelry, Trim, Cloaks, Leather Journals, T-shirts, and more. Website: https://GryphonsMoon.com
5. Atelier – Archery quivers (in historically based medieval styles), Viking Style Wooden chests, Medieval Game Box Style: Presentation boxes, regalia boxes, treasure boxes, jewelry boxes; Knight’s chains, books, & misc. merchandise.
6. Little Fox Glass Works – Customized hand etched wood and glass products.
7. Chain Reactions Jewelry and Archery - Hand-made chain mail jewelry incorporating beads, crystals, stones and many different types of metals and weaves. Period archery equipment, and gear. Website: www.chainreactionsarchery.com
8. Known World – Offers various wares from feat gear, garb, jewelry, scarves, baskets, books, medieval accessories, etc. Website: https://www.facebook.com/knownworldenterprises